What does a lump under the ear indicate?

I have a bump under my ear behind my jaw line and it has been there for about 2 weeks or more. I have experience a feeling of motion sickness for about 3 days before finding it and I still have it. I am just wondering if I should see my doctor or give it another week or so.
Tue, 2 May 2017

Thanks for writing to HealthCareMagic, I am Dr Muhammd Ahmad, I have closely read your question and I understand your concerns, I will hereby guide you regarding your health related problem.

It can be a swollen lymph node due to mostly infection i would suggest you to visit your doctor and discuss this problem with your doctor it is important that the doctor examins the lump in person before an opinion can be made.

I hope this answered your question, if you have more feel free to ask,otherwise close the discussion and rate it.

Regards.

Dr.Muhammad Ahmad.
General and Family Physician...