What does a lump in the vagina indicate?

Good Day I am 32 weeks pregnant and have a lump of some sorts in my virginal area. its not painful or sensitive at all. I haven t experienced any kind of pain or cramps. I only have an appointment with my gynecologist on the 8 February 2018. I have phone but unfortunately I can get hold of her. Do I need to be worried about this?? What can it possibly be?
Mon, 5 Mar 2018
For this, there are few causes and most common is Bartholin's Cyst which Is located midway of the labia, and protrudes into the vagina and may cause discomfort during sexual intercourse.
Bartholin's cyst is formed when a Bartholin's gland is blocked, causing a fluid-filled cyst to develop. Bartholin's cyst is not an infection, although it can be caused by an infection, inflammation, or physical blockage (mucus or other impediment) to the Bartholin's ducts (tubes which lead from the glands to the vulva).
Second, Infected hair follicle may form small absess, which can cause a small swelling, but it is associated with redness and throbbing pain.

Proper diagnosis requires a proper physical examination of the swelling in question. You might consult a gynaecologist who can examine and then decide on the appropriate treatment.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.