What do the results of this ultrasound scan mean?

just received results of a US transvaginal: FINDINGS: Anteverted normal appearing uterus which measures 9.9 cm in length. There is fluid distending the endometrial canal. The double wall endometrial thickness excluding the fluid is 6 mm. No myometrial masses are seen. The bilateral ovaries are normal in size and appearance with bilateral Doppler flow to the bilateral ovaries. IMPRESSION: Fluid-filled endometrial cavity. Otherwise unremarkable exam what does this mean?
Sat, 1 Sep 2018
Radiologist 's  Response

Fluid may be due to many causes.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.