What do the following bone marrow test results suggest?

Sir I am Alexpandi, age 35. In the last month I went to hospital for Hernia operation. But the results showed that platelets are 19000 only. Hence I have taken Bone Marrow Test and the results showed the following Biopsy shows predominantly cartilage and few normocellular. The megakaryocytes mildly increased that show predominantly normal morphology. The myeloid and erythroid lineages are adequate and predominantly represented. There is no evidence of leukemia and malignancy. IMPRESSON. MARROW SHOWS INCREASED MEGAKARYOCYTES - CONSISTENT ITB . Now I taking steroids tablets like Predinosolone 60 mg, Pan40mg and Flucon 50mg for two weeks. Now the platelet level is 55,000 to 65,000 only. There is no improvement. Please tell me the treatment and health food for increase to 1,50,000. Previously I am a smoker but now i quite from smoking.. Thank you....
Fri, 5 Oct 2018
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response

You are suffering from idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura. The treatment is Prednisolone that you are already on.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Peeyush Kumar Saini,
Pathologist and Microbiologist