What do numbness and tingling sensation in the arms indicate?

i have had cervical fusion,c2-t1 5 months ago. still have all my symptoms, numb tingling arms hands hamstring butt left leg all the way from foot up to ribcage,fatigue. do i have ms? getting another mdi to check on lesion between c3-c4, i am 67 and was picture of health 2 years ago.
Tue, 3 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Usually this is self limiting and there is no specific cause but if this persist then various causes for arm numbness may persist like dehydration,diabetes,hypothyroidism,menopause,lack of B complex vitamins. You may also have nerve compression problems which was suspected in your prior consultations which must have aggravated, however at what level it varies and needs clinical evaluation, with nerve conduction studies with or without MRI. It is very common to get such types of numbness and pain in stress and in deep anxiety state,however to be on safe side,you should consult a doctor and get your cardiac status checked along with other relevant investigations for the causes as mentioned above.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.