What do nodules in the liver, slight hyperdensity within the gallbladder and splenomegaly suggest?

Hi, I went to the hospital they did a CT scan they found that my liver has nodules my gallbladder has slight hyperdensity within the gallbladder and my spleen has splenomegaly, my pancreas has Trace calcification vascular calcification within the differential my lymph nodes are fine my urine Ellis is fine though my glucose is high on my CBC auto deficiency my MCHC is low my MPV is high and my immature greens is high
Thu, 22 Nov 2018

It may be

1. secondaries in the liver.
2. it may primary liver hepatoma/ hydatid cyst.
3. pancreatitis
4. cholecystitis with polyp or stone in the gallbladder.

Are you a smoker? Are you an alcoholic? Are you diabetic? Are you on any medication?

You may need to take contrast CT abdomen with upper GI endoscopy and colonoscopy because there's is a chance of malignancy may or may not be.

Without examination, it is difficult to say what it is. Please consult your gastroenterologist he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Penchila Prasad Kandikattu , Internal Medicine Specialist