What do lumps in the collarbone and lower back indicate?

I have a huge lump in hollow of my left collarbone, I also have lumps in swelling in my right lower back.... I have a cough that's been hanging on for about 1.5 weeks and im tired all the time... Im constantly in pain... Any ideas what this can be

Wed, 13 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* The lump in collarbone with cough indicate lymph node enlargement following respiratory infection. Control of primary infection will help a lot to resolve the issue.
* The lump involving lower back seems possible sebaceous cyst, lipoma or other issue which has to be addressed with your doctor.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.