Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
179 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What do lumps around the labia indicate?

Several Pea size lumps at vulva/labia. I can move around but will not burst n do not hurt. I am 62 and no prior gyn problems . N have extreme itching entire clitoris area. Been going on for a while. Dr prescribed cloointment. Doesn’t seem to help. No discharge but extreme vaginal dryness.
Wed, 25 Apr 2018
Report Abuse
Anesthesiologist 's  Response

No, you need to be put on oral antibiotics. Since you have an infection of the vulva your symptoms will reduce only with antibiotics.

Take an antibiotic like amoxicillin, ofloxacin, norfloxacin etcetera full course dosage according to body weight. Use V wash after every urination and also use citralka syrup to maintain vaginal ph.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Archana
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

doc have a great day ahead..i wanna ask you some info regarding my majora it has something hard like tumor inside getting bigger and painful...