What do burning sensation in the nose and watery eye indicate?

After a couple hours of doing coke my nostrils burn very intensely. So much that my eyes tear up and i get a very nad headache and sensitive to bright lights. My nose has burned a hole right through to my other nostril so no matter what nostril i use to snort it eventually burns both . is there something i can do or put in my nostrils so it stops burning and i can sleep ? The pain keeps me from being able to sleep! My boyfriend s nose never burns like mine could that be because my collapsed septum
Fri, 30 Mar 2018
Hi
Thanks for trusting HealthCare magic for your health problems.

I have gone through your discription.

It's not like that burning in nose can lead to septal perforations.

Since how long you are suffering from this problem?

Is it recent or from childhood.

There are chances of congenital problem in septum and you get noticed right now.

So my advice is to consult ENT specialist and get properly examined to find out exact cause.

Till then you can try steam inhalation to relieve from burning sensation.

Don't use any cream/ointment without ENT specialists advice.

Dr hiren