Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

What diet should I maintain to reduce weight ?

Hi, I am Nilima, my age is 38, weight is 85 kg. I have some problem of irregular heart beat. I am under medication now. Doctor has suggested me to reduce weight, otherwise my condition may detorirate which will lead me for implantation of Pace maker. However for last 03 years I am on medication. hardly I could reduce my weight though I diet a lot. Can you please suggest me what should I do ?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Sep 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Nilima,

Welcome to HCM.
The only way to reduce weight is by restricting your Calorie intake. Eat more of vegetables, avoid all deep fried food items, drink plenty of water, do regular light exercise such as morning and evening casual walk, no jogging. Avoid frequent visits to the refrigerator, avoid icecreams, fast food, snacks etc.
Wish you speedy recovery.
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor