Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

What diet should I maintain to increase my stamina ?

i am 35 yrs old male and my present weight is 56kg.and height is 5 5 ,my body build is looks thin..and i feel weak after doing any hard labour work..and also after the intercourse..suggest how can improve my health.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
Hi Welcome to healthcare magic...
I think right food , exercise and meditation would be right mix for a healthy life.
With age u need to concentrate on health and should take care of what u are eating , go for regular exercise and meditation for mental peace.
U can also get a general health check up at any hospital to rule out any common problems like anaemia , diabetes , thyroid problems ect.
Can also go with a multivitamin syrup to boost your health.
Hope it was helpful.
Answered: Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello.. u r immunity must have been lowered resulting in low streght n stamina.. u can consult a homeopath.. wit it ur stamina n stregth both will increase.. god bless..
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor