Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

155 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What could cause severe abdominal pain, difficulty in passing urine and high fever in a 38-year-old woman?

Hi, I am 38 years old, female. I am having extreme pain in my bowels. A lot of pressure and sharp stabbing pains. I am having trouble urinating but no burning. It doesn t feel like it is in that area, it is in the bowels. I also have a fever of 101.6 I don t know what to do.
Thu, 5 Sep 2019
Report Abuse
OBGYN 's  Response

It looks like you are having some infections which need a direct physical check-up. As you said it could be an intestinal or urinary infection. Accordingly, medicines had to be finalized.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Take care

Dr B. Radhakrishnan. Nair, OBGYN
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi I am a 19 year old female. I have been getting real bad stomach aches lately, my boobs also hurt. I go to use the restroom several times a day, like stomach aches within everytime. Lately I have been getting up in the middle of the night having to use the restroom and sitting on the toilet quite sometime. Idk if it s what I ate the night before or during the day. I had a hot pocket & a pop tart today. My period isn t in another week. It s just not normal to me having these symptoms. I am quite worried that it could be something serious.

doctor1 MD

My 22 yr old granddaughter had a fever f 104 yesterday with severe stomach pain and vomiting. She took some fever reducer and no longer has a fever, but says that she get a bad stomach ache whenever she eats anything. The pain is in the middle of her abdomen

doctor1 MD

yes,I am having difficulty in passing urine.and I have had what the Dr. called a urethrea stretch or Bladder Stretch .well,it didn t work.I had this done over 1 year ago and now I am still having problems.My question is, would there be another type of med for this other than Urecholine.