What could cause severe abdominal pain, difficulty in passing urine and high fever in a 38-year-old woman?

Hi, I am 38 years old, female. I am having extreme pain in my bowels. A lot of pressure and sharp stabbing pains. I am having trouble urinating but no burning. It doesn t feel like it is in that area, it is in the bowels. I also have a fever of 101.6 I don t know what to do.
Thu, 5 Sep 2019

It looks like you are having some infections which need a direct physical check-up. As you said it could be an intestinal or urinary infection. Accordingly, medicines had to be finalized.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr B. Radhakrishnan. Nair, OBGYN