What could a spot on a mammogram be after a mastectomy?

A year ago I was diagnosed w/breast cancer (stage 0 non invasive, ductal), had 2 surgeries, last one being a mastectomy. Went for a diagnostic mammogram of the remaining breast and there was a spot on a vein, and have been called back for further mammograms. What is this?
Tue, 26 Mar 2019
OB and GYN Specialist 's  Response

It could be some calcification in the vessel. It could also be scar tissue from your previous surgery. It is important with your history that you go for the additional imaging and f/u with your provider. It needs to be evaluated and the additional images may help your provider determine what it is.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Stephanie Fugate,
OB and GYN Specialist