What causes vaginal spotting and excessive flatulence?

Hi, I have been spotting for 13 days instead of having my period every time i think its gone it starts again farting allot and eating allot more had a baby boy in 2016 2 years ago and didnt have any of this symptoms. when would i be able to take a test is there a chance that i am pregnant or how would i know if theres really something wrong down threr? i feel normal just farting eating and spotting.
Wed, 8 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The delay in periods can be due to a hormonal disturbance. The farting suggests gas and indigestion.

I hope this information has been helpful for you.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal