What causes urine to smell like antibiotics while on Wellbutrin, Geritol and Metformin?

My urine and vaginal area smells like antibiotics. No backache,no vaginal burning, no pain with sexual intercourse, diet has not change, have not eaten asparagus. I have not taking any antibiotics at all. I m currently take wellbutrin, Gertol, Vitamin D, skin hair & nail vitamins, Metfomin.
Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Usmrine that smells different can occur on people taking multi vitamins especially the Vitamin B complex. It is nothing to be worried. Make sure you always stay well hydrated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.