• question-icon

What causes trigger finger?

I was placed thyroid many years ago after seeing an endrocrinologist but once I joined a new medical clinic they took me off of it. I was under the impression that once you re told you need thyroid you must take it forever but the blood tests say I am normal. I ask this because I have developed a trigger finger, had 2 injetions, and it s returned and a friend claims that low thyroid and trigger fingers are relted.
Mon, 9 Feb 2015
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, if blood test indicates abnormal reading of thyroid function test then one need to take the medicine accordingly once the medicines started the hormone value comes to normal and it does not mean that you are not having endocrine dysfunction, repeat the Thyroid function test, hope this information helps. ( Trigger of finger and thyroid dysfunction are nothing to take with each other )