What causes tiredness along with back and neck pain and headache?

Everyday I wake up completely fine in my boarding school dorm but half-way through class that day I get extremely weak, Neck and back aches and a headache that makes we only want to sleep. I am also extremely irritable when this happens and want to be by myself which is weird for me who is normally extroverted?
Thu, 6 Jun 2019

As first-line management, you can take analgesics like paracetamol or aceclofenac for pain relief.

If symptoms persist, it is better to consult a physician and get evaluated.

If symptoms persist you can opt for an MRI neck to rule out possible causes like cervical spondylitis.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician