What causes tingling sensation and soreness in the breast?

I have been having pain on the right side of my naval. The pain feels like something balling up. My cycle came early and was a lot heavier, it lasted longer than usual and I have been spotting since. My breast has been tingling and sore. I have also been fatigue. Any idea what this could be?
Mon, 25 Apr 2016
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hello, thanks for query. If you don't have trouble breathing and if your pain has remained same without change in its intensity, and if u can feel the tenderness restricted to the bone underlying and the attached muscle, and if its not long standing, able to eat well and no vomiting, sit back and relax. It can be just a muscle spasm due to wrong position when sleeping or posture. U can try pain killers or diclofenac gel for local application to see if it gets relieved. Meanwhile you can try some hot compression over the area .If pain seems to worsen or if you feel its from deep inside please see physician for thorough evaluation. Take care.