What causes the left arm to tingle?

Hello, I have been having kind of a tingling feeling in my left arm and leg through to my toes lately. And today my jaw started to feel kind of funny. I have relapse remitting MS and have been told its normal with the tingling. But my 42 yr old boyfriend had a heart attach this past Sunday
Wed, 29 Aug 2018

This left arm pain and tingling may be a part of multiple sclerosis or cervical spondylosis with radiculopathy or myocardial infarction etc.
Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. use tablet Pregabalin once daily for five days.

Use tablet Methylcobalamine once a day for five days. If symptoms not improved please consult your Cardiologist/ neurophysician they will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.