What causes sore throat and difficulty in swallowing?

Hello, just few things I’ve been experiencing over the course of 3 years. Constant drainage, extremely drained and tired, sore throat yellow tissue on backside of throat, yellow epiglottis, lump protruding on the inside of my throat left side. Constant feeling of something in my throat and waiting to be cleared, difficulty swallowing , ear aches, hole in nose that grows and won’t heal, muscle tension , Bad breath , what appears to be blisters in the back of my throat . Small tonsil stones , slimy pus usually yellow or orange color using out of left tonsil when pushed. Left air way of nastral feeling closed off.
Tue, 17 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As per your history, it may be epiglottitis or tonsillitis. You may require antibiotics like tablet Azithromycin after consultation. Take tablet Tylenol if you have fever. Do saline or Betadine gargling. Keep yourself hydrated. Take rest.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Shyam B. Kale