What causes severe stomach ache at night while suffering from kidney stones?

Hi. I hope this is a real doctor. I have been to my family doctor ran multiple tests and they say I m just fine. He doesnt believe there is something wrong with me. It started last last month, I blacked out got a fever of 100 and started uncontrollable shaking. This went on for 3 days off and on. On day 4 my stomach and back started hurting so they sent me in to check to see if it was something with my gallbladder. Found out I have very small kidney stones. They said nothing to worry about and sent me on my way once again. Now I am good no pain threw the day at all until night time comes and my stomach starts hurting really bad like a gnawing feeling I feel very sick for about 3 hours and then I feel okay. During those 3 hours I do go to the bathroom #2. Get all flushed feeling with body tingles.cant concentrate on anything feel light headed. I am really hoping you might be able to help me???
Sat, 2 Jun 2018