Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

What causes severe depression and insomnia and how are they treated ?

hi i am rosily age 19 year old ,height 5.2 i am suffering from depression hearing different type of voice of girl ,and not able to sleep well too and fell like too hurt my self or to .......... sometime seeing bad dreams too please help me
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  196
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hi welcome to health care magic
well u r suffering from auditary hallucination
n it is necessary to consult any psychiatrist....u need not to worry get realx
dont take any tension try to ebjoy the life and try to keep yuorself busy and healthy
so consult psychiatrist
Answered: Fri, 15 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Anuj Kumar Patel's  Response
hi welcome to health care magic
i read ur details
This is a condition known as havin AUDITORY hallucination
consult a psychaitrist who will counsell not get panic...stay good
and reveal ur emotions to him will help in curbing ur depression..
take care
Answered: Fri, 15 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor