What causes redness in eyes,cough,fever & congestion?

my daughter is 2 1/2 and she has a horrible cough, fever and when she coughs her eyes roll into the back of her head, she's conjested and her eyes are very red.... when she coughed really bad and i seen her eyes i asked her to look at me and she couldnt get her eyes forwards and she couldnt see me...
Fri, 10 Jul 2015
Pediatrician, Surgery 's  Response
many thanks for consultation.
It looks like thta your child have bad bronchiolitis.it is usually viral ilness.
Advice.
-paracetamol syp.according to body weight e.g 15mg/kg every 4-6 hrs for fever.
-Ventolin nebulizer or racimiepinephrine if barking cough for 1-2 days.
-Antihistamine syp.for congestion.
-Bed rest.More liquids,avoid smoke and too much perfume in the room.
-If cough is persistant then blood cbc and chest xray.
-If child is not better antibiotic can be started by the consultation of pediatrician.