What causes red blisters on the skin?

My grandson,14 yrs. old has a red blood blister on his skin. He thinks it is related to poison ivy months ago. Some where close to it there was a deer tick bite. The size is about 1/2 the size of a woman s pink finger nail and prudes about 1/4 inch out of the skin. Should I be concerned??
Fri, 7 Dec 2018

Blisters in concern with a tick bite and other reasons for accidental exposure heal within a period of time with due care and precautions.

If the rash appears without any particular exposure or reasons then only the issue has to be reported to the evaluation panel to look for the immune disorder or so forth.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Purva Patel,