What causes recurrent tonsillitis?

Hi my age is 46 height 178 weight 78 kg . I have been getting tonsillitis on a semi regular basis this generally happens after a night of too many wines and occasionally a little bit of cocaine , this however is not always the case .Iam quite against the idea of surgery is there some other form of treatment apart from curtailing my wicked ways ...?
Tue, 25 Sep 2018

If the tonsillitis is recurring it is better to go for surgical removal to avoid unwanted complications.

Consult an ENT specialist and he will direct you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,