What causes pulsating in right side of neck, headache and pain in gum?

Hello. I am Experiencing a few different problems, most likely i fell are all related. On the right side of my neck where i can feel my pulse is like a straight line of pain to the touch. When I push my nose to either side it send pain to my gum below on nose and sometime across my hum to yhe right side. I have been having terrible headache behind my right ear, i have a terrible wheez when I take a breath. What could be the cause? And what kind of doctor should i seek out first? Thank you in advance! ~crystal
Wed, 11 Sep 2019
Pulmonologist 's  Response

According to me, you should definitely consult physician (primary care physician - PCP) and explain your symptoms.

You need clinical examination, blood pressure monitoring, ultrasound neck to identify the cause.

You may have any inner neck swelling or mass which is causing all these symptoms.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Kaushal Bhavsar, Pulmonologist