What causes persistent dizziness and lightheadedness?

I woke up this morning dizzy and a light headed. I took my BP and it was 118/72 with 69 beats per minute. I drank some water and had some breakfast. It has been 6 hours now and I still have difficulty when I stand up and move around. I am being careful.
Mon, 25 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I think your dizziness and lightheadness come as a result of diabetes. Hypoglycaemia and dehydration due to diabetes causes this situation.
You should check your blood sugar levels.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.