Welcome to HEALTHCARE MAGIC..
I have gone through your query and can understand your concerns..
As per your complain it looks like there is inflammation over the roof o mouth causing it to be swollen and red..
It can be due to allergies, sinus infection
, burning with hot foods or chemicals, acid reflux
, bacterial or fungal infection
I would suggest you to consult an Oral Physician and get evaluated and a thorough clinical evaluation and investigation like oral swab culture and x ray of sinuses can help in diagnosis and treatment can be done as per the cause confirmed..
As of now continue taking Ibuprofen
and also gargle with numbing mouthwash containing Lignocaine..
You can also do warm saline gargles..
Take a soft diet
and gargle with a dilute solution of mouthwash and not concentrated form..
Hope this information helps..
Thanks and regards.
Dr.Honey Nandwani Arora.