What causes pain in the arms and legs along with swollen ankles?

Grandaughter is 5yrs old.. complained of pain in arm and leg.. Later that night leg ankle swelling with bruising...no fever etc... Tested positive for strep.. has rash on legs, and now complained about pain behind knee, and now has bruising behind knees.
Fri, 7 Dec 2018

Suggestive of systemic manifestations of strep infection.

As it may turn out to be multi-organ involvement, she requires immediate coverage with broad-spectrum antibiotics to avoid chances of heart valves involvement threating for myositis or endocarditis development.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Purva Patel,