If you have already skipped the blue ball (epididymal hypertension
) situation we can discuss more of another issue.
1. Epididymitis - caused due to inflammation due to injury or infection.
2. Hydrocele - if you have swelling you can think of this, need to ultrasound scrotum to rule out.
3. Hernia - if you have swelling.
4. Kidney stones - can also cause pain, usually, the pain will be from the abdomen to scrotum.
5. Infections - prostate infection
, hygiene issue, use of public toilets and any STD can be a cause.
6. Diabetic neuropathy
- normal blood sugar will help you diagnose diabetes, neuropathy is one of the early complications of diabetes 7. Any previous surgical procedure.
8. Urinary tract infection
9. Benign or malignant lesion.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. S.R.Raveendran, Sexologist