What causes orange discoloration on nails and hairfall in clumps?

Hello, my daughter turned one in the end of September. Recently I noticed that her toe nails were turning orange and I am also noticing that her hair is falling out in small clumps when she is sleeping however it does not fall out when I brush her hair.
Sat, 22 Feb 2014
hi there
orange discoloration on nails indicate bacterial and fungal infection.orange discoloration and hairfall may be the reflection of zinc deficiency too.
you may use syrup zincat(zinc 20 mg)one tsf daily for a month.it ll help hopefully.