• question-icon

What causes occasional dizziness?

Female, Indian(Asian), 31 years, 5'1", Mother to a 2 year boy, Had daibities/hyper tension during pregnancy. My head spins every now and then. I get mild headache once in a while especially if I take a nap in the afternoon. I recently paid a casual visit to the physician who ordered few tests for Hypertension, Diabities, Thyroid. All reports came -ve. I checked my blood pressure for a week and revisited the doctor who said I may not have hypertension but that I need to exercise and reduce my weight. I started taking walks in the morning since 2 weeks. I was feeling good until yesterday when I did some shouting-argument with my hubby. With in 5 mintes my head spun for 5 minutes interminantly. I was prescribed Vertin-16 for when ever I feel my head spinning. But I am more worried whats happening to me ? and whats the reason for occassional head spinning ?
Thu, 5 Oct 2017
ENT Specialist 's  Response
These symptoms could be due to your sress/panic attacks.. take advice of your councillor /psychiatrist to control stress..