As per your clinical history is concerned, please follow few lifestyle modifications like this to prevent nausea
and headache in future-
1) If certain foods or odors seem to have triggered your headaches
in the past, avoid them.
2) Try to reduce your caffeine and alcohol intake and avoid tobacco.
3 Try to establish a daily routine with regular sleep patterns and regular meals. In addition, try to control stress
4) Do exercise regularly like walking, swimming, and cycling.
5) Try to reduce weight if obese.
6) Try to reduce the effects of estrogen
. So you may want to reduce the medications you take that contain estrogen. These medications include hormone replacement therapy
. Talk with your doctor [Gyn] about the appropriate alternatives or dosages for you like oral [medroxyprogesterone] from 16th-21th day of your cycle and repeat for two cycles to balance it.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo