What causes lumps on the uvula?

hi I have these lumps behind my uvula. Saw my doctor about it and he said he wasn't concerned and everything looked normal.
When I turn my head to the right and backwards a bit, they seem to disapear but not entirely.
I'm 43, smoked since I was 21. Have now quit for 6 months. I don't have much of a medical history unfortunately.

However, 8 months ago I has extensive blood work and chest X-rays because I wasn't feeling well. All tests were fine.

Can you help?
Thu, 24 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Most common cause for lump in that area is enlargement for mucus secreting glands which normally cause no harm. Did you get examination by a gynecologist? if yes then what was her examination results? Is there any history of fever or discharge from vagina?

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.