What causes loosening of the vagina in a teenager?

Hi, I am 18 years old and I recently noticed a change in my vagina. My vaginal opening seems more opened and my Vagina doesn’t feel as tight anymore. I have barely been engaging in any sexual activities. The last time I had sex he told me I didn’t feel as tight anymore, which I noticed before I had sex. I am freaking out, and I have no idea what caused this. I issued to not even be able to stick a finger up my Vagina, now I can put my finger in a little with no problem. What is wrong with me?
Wed, 12 Jun 2019
Sexologist 's  Response

Vagina is made of elastic muscles and elasticity can be brought back (female can have normal sex after giving vaginal birth), doing kegel exercise will help you tone your vaginal muscles .

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr S.R.Raveendran, Sexologist