What causes joint pain along with skin sensitivity?

I am 65 year old male with what appears to be rapid decline in joint strength and pain in knees when i bend down and i need to hold on to something to get back up..i also have noticed skin changes during the past year i had no joint issues last year recent labs are all normal
Wed, 12 Sep 2018

The joint pain and loss of strength at your age can be related to osteoarthritis changes and low levels of calcium and vitamin D3. Proper supplements and physiotherapy exercises can help.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon