What causes itching on stomach?

hi my 11 months old gal she has problem ,her stomach is well itchy I believe it might be something inside because on the outside there's nothing I have been prescribed a different lot of creams to apply on her stomach but none seems to be working the problem get worse at night during the day she is fine .Any help please I need some sleep
Tue, 11 Aug 2015
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
Hi...by what you quote I feel that it could be worm infestation. I suggest using Albendazole orally for 2 days with 10 days apart. But along with this I suggest you need to use iron supplements too. Both these are prescription drugs and I suggest you approach your pediatrician for this.
Regards - Dr. Sumanth