What causes itching in the penis and foul smelling urination after unprotected intercourse?

Months ago I had unprotected sex and at first my penis was a little itchy and then it stopped and then days after that I had a smelly urine smell and I still have a smell of urine smell.What is that?
Mon, 12 Nov 2018

There may be either candidal balanoposthitis or urethral infection developed after unprotected sex. Consult the dermatologist for the perfect diagnosis and proper treatment.

After thorough examination and investigations, he might give proper treatment like antibiotics or antifungal tablets according to the diagnosis.

Keep the hygiene good to prevent such problems again. And avoid unprotected sex.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilyas Patel,
Dermatologist