As per your clinical history is concerned, please follow like this:
1) Do a clinical examination by your Doctor and do few pathological investigations like [CBC with differential and blood test
for malaria] to confirm it.
2) Do record your body temperature every 6 hours and record it.
3) Take treatment as per blood investigation reports only.
Do follow lifestyle modifications like this:
1) Treating your home's walls with insecticide can help kill adult mosquitoes that come inside.
2) Try to sleep under a net those treated with insecticide.
3) Try to cover your skin when you go outside.
4) Do spray [permethrin] on clothing and use [DEET] on the skin.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo