What causes frequent urination and muscle pain while on a hormone therapy?

hello Doctor My father is a Postrate cancer survivor. he has undergone surgery. then he went through radiation therapy while he is on hormone therapy. His hormone therapy started even before Surgery. recently he is having very bad cramps and spratins in his hand and leg. kind of muscle pain. little swelling ia slso present on hand and leg, frequent urination during nights, fatigue, nausiatic feeling, bad taste for food, not eating well, skin dryness.All these symptoms are there. Could you please suggest as to what is wrong with him?
Thu, 17 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.

I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The muscle pain, skin dryness, fatigue and nausea are all due to possible side effects of chemotherapy. Frequent urination may suggest prostate issue or others. I recommend to undertake regular follow up with your doctor for the observation and further management guidelines.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.