What causes frequent urination and lower abdominal cramps?

I have not had sex in 3 months and just recently had sex with the same girl a few nights ago. Right after I began to urinate frequently and have had lower ab soreness and lower back soreness. She is clean, so I m just wondering what could cause the sudden frequent urination after having sex with her.
Thu, 7 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The most common cause of frequent urination and lower abdominal cramps is a urinary tract infection. So for that reason you need to do a general urine examination and if it's positive treatment should be started as soon as possible which is a course of antibiotic.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.