Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

What causes feelings of nausea in children when they are asked to eat or drink something ?

my son is 9yrs old and always reluctant to intake any thing Hi my son is 9years old and whatever he takes either food or any liquid substances he says he feels like vomitting am so worried about him and till now he will not eat anything on his own unless we feed him he will not eat and he is so active
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
First you should find out that why he doing so,is he ill or deficient in vitamines or is he anaemic,you go to your doctor and inquire about these problems
If he is fine then you find out his choice of things which he likes the best.
If he is reluctant to milk you can give with cereals or bournvita or any such type of things.
You can give fruits and fruit juices he likes best,you can give icecreams,tea and bread.
you can give good chocolates,this type of things children love and gradually you add few more things and try to make his taste accordingly.
Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor