• question-icon

What causes fatigue, nausea and cold?

feeling flaky mentally better part of the day. This evening it continued, feeling cold, nauseous at dinner, tried to go to sleep and it felt like a serious of explosions thoughout various parts of body (have history of heart problems, elevated cholestrol and bp in case this could be cause) what could this be?
Mon, 30 Nov 2015
Hematologist 's  Response
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern. You have nausea,fatigue and cold. You may some viral or bacterial infection most likely. Your heart problems and high cholesterol has no relation with that. You should go for complete blood count. It will give you some idea about cause. Then you should take treatment accordingly.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic.
Wish you a very good health.