Dear service user,
Thank you for writing to healthcaremagic.
I can understand your concern about premature ejaculation
When clients with premature ejaculation come to my clinic, I recommend them one or more of the following strategies which often help them.
1. Stop-start technique of behavior therapy.
2. Female on top with active role.
3. Double condom
4. Medicines like Fluoxetine
20 mg day or Paroxetine CR 25 mg per day.
(To be taken under medical supervision only)
5. Kegel exercise also helps in some cases. You can learn the same from internet. (As if try to hold urine intermittently during voiding)
6. Penile squeeze technique applied at the point of ejaculatory inevitability.
7. Applying a local anesthetic ointment to glans penis
prior to penetration.
8. Leading partner to orgasm by exploring and stimulating other erogenous zones. (Other than vaginal containment movements only)
9. You should do masturbation
before sex (at least 2 hours before). It will make seminal vesicles somewhat empty. So, at the time of sex, semen will take more time to come out.
One can gain ejaculatory control over a period of time by practicing behavior methods mentioned above REGULARLY. Practice makes a man perfect.
You can consult psychiatrist
for this. Wish you good health.