What causes dizziness and balancing issues along with fatigue?

I am 21 years old woman.i feel dizzy for 3 months and that when i walk for a long time i am going to lose my balance. Also i feel tired during the day, although i sleep well enough hours.Finally, I feel that I am visually irritating to the intense colors.I did a general blood test and all showed normal but I did not examine Vitamin B12. what do you think it could be? Thanks in advance!
Tue, 17 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As per your history, as you feel dizziness after walking and blood reports also normal, so it may be due hypoglycemia. Kindly do blood sugar level after consultation. Take proper food. Keep energy drinks along with you during walking. Take care.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Shyam B. Kale