What causes delayed periods along with sore nipples and nausea?

I am 12 days late on my period my breast are sore not the whole breast just the nipple and I’ve been feeling nauseous not throwing up and sleeping a lot and I’ve been emotional but I only cried for 3 days now I’m okay I have a headache here and there my back hurts. What should I do? What could this mean?
Tue, 25 Sep 2018

You can go for a urine pregnancy test to check whether you are pregnant or not as these signs are seen in early pregnancy.

As of now, you can take analgesics like Mefenamic Acid for symptomatic relief.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,