What causes delayed periods along with back pain and mouth ulcers?

Hi I missed my periods today is the 3rd day.. I am trying for pregnancy. .. I have few symptoms like back pain and I have few ulcers in my mouth.. I tried testing with appolo pregnancy kit on the day I missed my period and today I. e., on my 3rd day and for both days it shows negative results. What would be the reas on for my miss period and why do I have symptoms . How accurate are these kits
Fri, 7 Dec 2018

- Back pain is common in early pregnancy as well as in the premenstrual period. So be positive, take rest till the proper time of testing comes.

The home pregnancy test is reliably +ve after 8 days delay in expected menses date. So you need to be patient for 5 more days & then go for a pregnancy test.

- Mouth ulcers can be due to digestive problems or psychological stress. Be composed, positive & happy for a positive result.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Vasudha Jayant Athavale,