What causes delayed menstruation, pink bleeding and burning urination?

I haven t got my period since the last days of September , I get nauseous every once in a while I m very tired and sleepy all the time and I feel bloated , today I peed and it burned and when I wipped there was light pink blood , are these signs of pregnancy ?
Mon, 28 Sep 2015
Hello dear, I really appreciate your concern. Delayed periods, light spotting and burning urination in combination can be signs of pregnancy if you are sexually active and expecting pregnancy. Sometimes hormonal imbalance and fear or stress of pregnancy can be the cause of similar symptoms. I advise you to go for urinary pregnancy testing by UPT kit available at pharmacy. You should do the testing with morning urine sample. Further management depends upon it.
Hope my answer has solved your query. Take Care.
Thank you.