What causes constant backache?

Hello, I have back pain, constantly barely move or get out of bed...working but back pain is worse after. Im taking tylenol ibuprofen but does that seem to help much...can I see a doctor to get anything stronger or get looked at to see whatsome causing my back...I had 2 kids within 2 yrs is that whats causing the pain.
Wed, 20 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

In my opinion such constant back pain requires proper investigation including X rays and MRI if required. Having two kids in two years is generally not the cause of pain except some conditions like sacroiliitis. In the meantime take stronger pain killer like Tramadol.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.