What causes chest pain and heart palpitations despite having fibromyalgia?

I am a 40 year old female. I have fibromyalgia, seizure disorder and TBI that are confirmed and disabled due to them. I am currently under a lot of stress due to a lawsuit. I am currently experiencing chest pains, muscle pains and tightness in chest when I breath,and weird heart palpitations, is this part of fibromyalgia or my seizure disorder? What could it be
Wed, 5 Dec 2018

Sorry to hear of your disease. In fact, palpitation and chest tightness is very unlikely to be related to fibromyalgia or seizures. Yes, this may be related to your stress or anxiety but I would suggest you should seek medical advice to rule out any serious disease.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Mahboob Ur Rahman,